I am a lover of God and of His amazing creation. I love helping people discover the glory of God within them and live to their full potential as His children. We are all so different, yet brilliant in our own unique ways.
I love painting, reading, writing, running, working out, the beach, photography, and all things creative.
I love the smell of rain and watching leaves fall. I am captivated by God’s creation.
I am most passionate about my family. I enjoy nothing more than lazy days with husband, daughter and son, creating memories that will live forever.
Personal Statement of Faith
- I love Jesus. He is my Coach.
- The greatest desire of my heart is to see others connect with Jesus in a personal and life changing way.
- The Bible is God’s written word and is manna for me everyday.
- Worship is an integral part of my faith walk. I believe we can worship Jesus anytime and anywhere.
- Prayer is my language of love with my Father God. I speak and listen. He does the same.
- My husband and children will always come directly behind Jesus in my life.
- Coaching with women allows me to partner with them as they seek God’s plans for their lives.
- Writing and Speaking allow me to share with others about my life experiences and daily encounters with Jesus.
- I pray that my writing and speaking illuminate the name of Jesus.
Click here for detailed Statement of Faith
I am a Board Certified Coach and have been coaching since 2006. I also have a BA and MA in Psychology, and a PhD in counseling. I am also an artist, writer, and speaker. My art studio, Soul Graffiti, is located in beautiful downtown Clayton, NC. I have self-published a children’s book entitled “Completely Different, But Totally Normal”. If you are interested in purchasing a copy, please contact me.
God has always been faithful, and I can’t wait to see what He has waiting for me to explore and discover!
Do you not know that those who run in a race all run, but only one receives the prize? Run in such a way that you may win. Everyone who competes in the games exercises self-control in all things They then do it to receive a perishable wreath, but we an imperishable. Therefore I run in such a way, as not without aim; I box in such a way, as not beating the air; but I discipline my body and make it my slave, so that, after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified.